Author Topic: Metamorphosis Agency  (Read 5071 times)

Offline Douglasesper

Re: Metamorphosis Agency
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2019, 06:14:55 PM »
So,

They have added agents to the roster (though also inexperienced as the others) and at looks like they've had a steady diet of small publishing deals (along with a couple to amazon imprints for children's books). What else have we heard?

Offline Marysia

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2019, 12:51:37 AM »
I have no light to shed on any of these questions myself, but I recently took a chance on querying them (because sometimes it can work out to an author's benefit to query agents who are actively building their lists), so I guess we'll see what happens. :)

Offline jcwrites

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2019, 09:39:58 AM »
Here's a link to a discussion over on Absolute Write: https://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?319178-Metamorphosis-Literary-Agency

You might check QueryTracker too.

Offline Douglasesper

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2019, 05:54:08 PM »
Yep,
I’ve seen that, but most of it is 2-3 years old and it’s hard to separate the fact from fiction with many of the posts.i understand they are a new agency and their agents have little to no experience/track record, but they appear to be making consistent small/medium sales recently.
Doug

Here's a link to a discussion over on Absolute Write: https://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?319178-Metamorphosis-Literary-Agency

You might check QueryTracker too.

Offline gw

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2019, 11:44:01 AM »
I met with the agency founder at a conference two years ago and ended up querying one of her team members. She introduced a few of her pb clients at the same event, so they're real, professional, and making deals. Midwest-based and maybe not big and splashy, but definitely the right fit for some.   

Offline Douglasesper

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2019, 10:19:03 PM »
Thanks ;)