Author Topic: PitMad help (for later in the year)  (Read 690 times)

Offline Arte_Evans

• Inkblot Sheep
PitMad help (for later in the year)
« on: June 07, 2018, 04:13:32 PM »
I've been spending days on working out a Pitch for when I finally get the chance to do PitMad (unfortunately, that's not today).

I've narrowed it down to three. Feedback of all kinds welcome.

This is basically the inspirations it comes from: YU YU HAKUSHO + GHIBLI + LITTLE NIGHTMARES (there are others, but these three are the main ones)

1. Denizens of an odd world storm to the Capital to take down a tyrant King and reignite a sense of hope in their people

2. Ruthie felt there was nothing worse than being a splotch of color among the gray. That is until she's ousted for being a gray wound in a bruise of color.

3. A telepathic human works with all of her might to flee from a bloodthirsty king and a sea of wealthy creatures gunning for her flesh.

Offline OkwuNanya01

• To be quite honest with you: books are life!
Re: PitMad help (for later in the year)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 04:45:57 PM »
I've been spending days on working out a Pitch for when I finally get the chance to do PitMad (unfortunately, that's not today).

I've narrowed it down to three. Feedback of all kinds welcome.

This is basically the inspirations it comes from: YU YU HAKUSHO + GHIBLI + LITTLE NIGHTMARES (there are others, but these three are the main ones)

1. Denizens of an odd world storm to the Capital to take down a tyrant King and reignite a sense of hope in their people

2. Ruthie felt there was nothing worse than being a splotch of color among the gray. That is until she's ousted for being a gray wound in a bruise of color.

3. A telepathic human works with all of her might to flee from a bloodthirsty king and a sea of wealthy creatures gunning for her flesh.

(Before I give my opinion, when you mean by "Ghibli" do you mean Ghibli Studios?)

I like the 2nd and 3rd, mostly the 2nd. I don't know why, but it caught my eye the most.
From your lovely writing friend,

Okwu N'anya