Author Topic: My queries not appearing in timeline- user error?  (Read 1146 times)

Offline BeeJul

My queries not appearing in timeline- user error?
« on: May 07, 2019, 10:14:16 AM »
Hi- I queried two agents through their form on Querytracker, and have the confirmation emails in both cases. However, my query is not showing up in their list on the Data Explorer tab. Am I somehow doing this wrong? Should I be concerned, or reach out to confirm that they actually received the query?

Thanks!

Offline Patrick

• Administrator
Re: My queries not appearing in timeline- user error?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 10:49:06 AM »
BeeJul,
Are these queries you sent using QueryManager? If so, they won't show up automatically in QueryTracker. You'll need to add them into QueryTracker manually just like they were a regular query. Here's a video on how to enter your query data: https://QueryTracker.net/videos/tracking.php

It is completely normal to expect them to show up in QueryTracker automatically, but I've been trying to decide if I should add that capability or not. First of all, there are some technical issues. But I also worry about the data being skewed because there will be a much larger sample for agents using QM than those not using it.

So, this thread presents an opportunity to ask the group here on the forum their thoughts: Should QM queries get automatically logged to QT? Or is it fine having authors manually enter their QM queries like any other query?

Offline BeeJul

Re: My queries not appearing in timeline- user error?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 11:40:18 AM »
Thanks for the quick reply Patrick! I'm too new of a user to feel like I know the best answer to your Q- I *think* automated would nifty but I haven't been using the Data Tracker feature to assess the relative popularity/response rates/etc, so it may gum up the process for others in a way that it wouldn't affect me.

The site has been so useful though- thanks!