Author Topic: Seeking Beta Readers  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Gibdian

Seeking Beta Readers
« on: July 02, 2019, 11:27:13 PM »
Hello, I'm currently on the lookout for a few people interested in being beta readers for my Fantasy manuscript. My manuscript Carrion Crowns clocks in around 88,000 words and I need some varied opinions. The story had three story arcs filtered through five point of view characters. If you're a fan of political drama, violence, and magic then this could be a fit for you! Let me know and we can go from there, thanks.

Offline rnapp

Re: Seeking Beta Readers
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 09:28:56 AM »
I'm also looking for a beta reader for my contemporary YA Fantasy story.  It's about 87,000 words.  I'd be willing to do a trade with you.  I'm a teacher, so the next few weeks will be a bit busy for me, but when things calm down, I'd be able to read it.  Have you tried Beta Reader https://betareader.io/?  It's a free website for authors looking for beta readers.  I think it might be more secure than just sending a copy of your work.  Let me know if you think this is something we could do.  Thanks!

Offline Carterbtreasure

Re: Seeking Beta Readers
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 03:59:40 PM »
Hi. If you're still looking for a beta read partnership, let me know. YA. Magic. Magical realism. Larger than life. Troubled characters. I'm game. The CP i'd like to work with must be willing to critique quickly.   

You can text me 808-278-8643 if you want to exchange a chapter or two.