Author Topic: Seeking Beta Readers  (Read 505 times)

Offline Gibdian

Seeking Beta Readers
« on: July 02, 2019, 11:27:13 PM »
Hello, I'm currently on the lookout for a few people interested in being beta readers for my Fantasy manuscript. My manuscript Carrion Crowns clocks in around 88,000 words and I need some varied opinions. The story had three story arcs filtered through five point of view characters. If you're a fan of political drama, violence, and magic then this could be a fit for you! Let me know and we can go from there, thanks.

Offline rnapp

Re: Seeking Beta Readers
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 09:28:56 AM »
I'm also looking for a beta reader for my contemporary YA Fantasy story.  It's about 87,000 words.  I'd be willing to do a trade with you.  I'm a teacher, so the next few weeks will be a bit busy for me, but when things calm down, I'd be able to read it.  Have you tried Beta Reader https://betareader.io/?  It's a free website for authors looking for beta readers.  I think it might be more secure than just sending a copy of your work.  Let me know if you think this is something we could do.  Thanks!

Offline Rijasabeeh

Re: Seeking Beta Readers
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 01:40:03 PM »
Hi! If either of you are still looking, I have a YA Urban Fantasy of around 70k words that could use a fresh new set of eyes reading it. I'd be down to exchange a sample chapter(s) and go from there. I'd be glad to be and find a CP, CG, or BR.