Author Topic: THE CURSE OF THE SPIDER-RIDERS 45,000 word MG fantasy  (Read 265 times)

Offline MDane

THE CURSE OF THE SPIDER-RIDERS 45,000 word MG fantasy
« on: January 09, 2020, 07:31:22 PM »
Hi all, this is my first paragraph (well 2 paragraphs, seeing as the first is only one sentence). Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Jakoby was a clumsy boy, there was no two ways about it. With legs too long and feet too unwieldy, he spent half his life falling over.
But pride kept him bouncing back up. You see, Jakoby had a desire to not only remain upright, but also to be the best street urchin to have stepped foot in the alleyways of the city he loved and called home.

Offline tb.tallbird

• I live in a fairy tale world!
Re: THE CURSE OF THE SPIDER-RIDERS 45,000 word MG fantasy
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 12:38:59 AM »
Hi all, this is my first paragraph (well 2 paragraphs, seeing as the first is only one sentence). Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Jakoby was a clumsy boy, there was no two ways about it. With legs too long and feet too unwieldy, he spent half his life falling over.
But pride kept him bouncing back up. You see, Jakoby had a desire to not only remain upright, but also to be the best street urchin to have stepped foot in the alleyways of the city he loved and called home.

I hope this gives you an idea of what you could do. I just thought that these could be done without.
Life is like a book. Some chapters are sad, some happy, some exciting. But if you never turn the page... you will never know what the next chapter holds.