Author Topic: Critique Partners/beta readers for YA fantas  (Read 434 times)

Offline quiarahb

Critique Partners/beta readers for YA fantas
« on: July 25, 2020, 02:55:22 PM »
Hello, guys! I'm Quiarah.

I'm looking for crit partners and/or beta readers who enjoy fantasies, specifically YA fantasy in this case, and would like to read and lend feedback to my YA fantasy.

Here is the query to see if you're interested. If so, def. reply and we can exchange information. :)

query:

When twenty-one-year-old twins Ruby and Kere are cornered outside of a nightclub, they realize too late that their new friends didn’t come to party. They came to prey—on them.
Snatched off the Chicago streets and dragged into Other World, an amusement park of horror, the twins are taken before her Majesty, the Black-and-White Queen. As the harvester of souls, she plucks victims from their home worlds and turns them into Artificials—those without souls. Disfigured by magic and dispirited by the Queen, Artificials are fated to serve a lifetime performing in her Psych Circus.
Scarred souls are what the Queen’s after, souls as damaged as she is, and Ruby’s and Kere’s are the perfect ones to break the curse trapping her in Other World and tear down the door that divides her realm from the rest of the worlds. But despite Ruby’s crippling fear of loneliness and Kere’s shattered heart over his ex-boyfriend, the twins are determined not to become revenge fodder. Separated, they must survive a world of cryptic talking puppets and death-omen doppelgangers who want to further taint their spirits, ripening them for the Queen to harvest.
To escape Other World, Ruby and Kere must find a way to mend their souls and rely on themselves instead of each other, or the Queen will use their bond to enter their world and turn it into a soulless abyss.

Looking forward to hearing from all who are interested! :)

Offline TigerAsh

Re: Critique Partners/beta readers for YA fantas
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 03:24:04 PM »
I just messaged you.  :)