Author Topic: Critique Partner and Beta-Readers for Women's Fiction  (Read 480 times)

Offline csc

Critique Partner and Beta-Readers for Women's Fiction
« on: July 31, 2020, 06:33:14 PM »
Hi all, I am seeking critique partners and beta-readers for my women’s fiction. I have just completed a major revision upon receiving feedback through my querying process.

I would be happy to swap full manuscripts, chapters, pages, query pitches, and synopses. I can get through your work relatively fast in the month of August. I am interested in reading women’s fiction, mystery, thriller, romance. Unfortunately, I would not be a good fit for fantasy or horror. I am good about giving honest feedback while being kind and supportive at the same time.

SEE YOU INSIDE is a 92,000-wordcount Women’s Fiction that tells the story of true courage and unyielding love through the eyes of a former principal dancer who is pronounced mentally ill by healthcare professionals. Through unending twists and turns, it challenges us to question the distinction between reality and illusion in our own lives.

My query pitch and first pages are posted in “Query Review” and “First Five Pages”.

Please message me directly if you are interested. Thank you very much!

Offline James_Ellery

Re: Critique Partner and Beta-Readers for Women's Fiction
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 06:06:06 PM »
Hey CSC!

I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I'd be happy to help out! I'm currently seeking the same for my literary thriller as well, so we could trade if you're up for it!

At the moment I am reading for a friend (her entire work) so right now, probably a chapter or few would be all I could commit to, but we could always just see how it goes.

my email is jamesellery.writing@gmail.com if you want to set something up!