Author Topic: Any more responses in the new year?  (Read 282 times)

Offline Viddiest

Any more responses in the new year?
« on: January 10, 2021, 04:36:03 PM »
Hello everyone. I hope the new year is treating you well.

I wondered if the responses were getting better for people? I haven't seen a massive change myself. A lot of no responses for queries out since beginning of november.  I never thought I would say this- but how I wish they would reject me rather than this radio silence. :)

The trend for me personally has been that those interested have responded quickly- on the day for all my fulls (3 so far, 2 from last year, 1 this year).

Fingers crossed for some good news for all of us.

Offline MKWrites_318

Re: Any more responses in the new year?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 06:50:18 PM »
Nope, it's been all quiet for me too.

I never thought I would say this- but how I wish they would reject me rather than this radio silence.

I literally said that sometime in December, and then, I'm not kidding, an hour later, I got a rejection and went, "Hmm...I was wrong. The silence was better." lol

Given the state of affairs, I'm feeling less defeated by the quiet than I would have in previous years. We had the holidays and then, in the US, an attempted coup. (Can't believe I typed that.) All on top of the pandemic when many of them are still working from home.

I queried someone on Nov. 25th, after receiving a referral from another agent, and she should, technically, have made a decision in the next couple of weeks, but I'm gonna tack on a whole extra month for her to respond before I call it, because...everything is bananas. lol

I do hope things pick up soon though. For everybody!

Offline Viddiest

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 07:48:27 PM »
Yes, goodness. It's been active year for you guys. Let's hope we hit the nadir early for 2021 and that it's all going to get better from here. :)

Good luck to you MKwrites on your submission. A referral from another agent is awesome. I hope you get some good news quickly. One person who has my full has asked me to contact her in 3 weeks if I don't hear from her before. So excited about that.

Fingers crossed.

Offline MKWrites_318

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 06:48:06 AM »
Good luck to you!  :)