Author Topic: hello writing friends  (Read 135 times)

Offline huntybunz

hello writing friends
« on: March 13, 2021, 02:10:21 PM »
I’m so very excited to have stumbled upon this website at random. The amount of information contained on this site is mind blowing.

Then I discovered the forums and I have since fallen in love with it.

The sheer volume of creative talent in the forums is beautiful. The care and support of those trying to help others with their writing is heartwarming (special shout-out to those of you who do a lot of critiquing on here).

I am just a baby writer in the very early stages of production. I have no doubt that this site will prove to be incredibly helpful in my journey. I do not know where I might end up after all of this but I’m excited to have found a community that seems happy to help their peers. You’re all very wonderful.

Offline Odd John

• Odds are even odds.
Re: hello writing friends
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 08:04:32 PM »
Welcome to Query Tracker!

I am certain that you will find enthusiastic assistance here at QT, any category, any genre. Why not upload just a first paragraph or page(s)? Good luck!

-  John
My inferiority complex masks my superiority complex. It's very convenient.

- John

Offline apcross13

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 07:56:26 AM »
Welcome! Sounds like you and I are in about the same place. I am doing a lot of rewrites now of my first piece based on the feedback I got here. Happy journey!

Offline GoldyGirl

• Without darkness, there is no light.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 09:08:56 PM »
Hi!  :) Welcome to the group.
:hmm:    "We all die. The goal isn't to live forever. The goal is to create something that will." -Chuck Palahniuk