Author Topic: Submit Revised MS to supplant prior submitted MS  (Read 260 times)

Offline richardclin

• Richard C Lin - Author Website
Submit Revised MS to supplant prior submitted MS
« on: March 20, 2021, 12:42:36 PM »
Hi all,

I did not see a message board on "Submissions," so I am posting my question here in Query Help and hoping this thread can help me as well as others wondering the same thing.

I submitted my complete MS to several agents (call them Group B) over the past couple of weeks. Now a few agents (call them Group A) to whom I had submitted my MS over a month ago have come back with R&R. Based on Group A's guidelines, I have revised my MS to send to them. My question is, is it acceptable to send the revised MS (which I feel has been greatly enhanced by the Grup A's feedback) to Group B. And, if so, would a note to the effect, "in case you have not started into my MS, please accept this latest version that incorporates some critical feedback that I feel has greatly augmented the MS," be ok?

Sorry if this comes across as a completely naive or moronic question. I would rather look imbecilic to my kind peers here rather thank to the agents.

Thank you very much for any perspectives you might have.

Sincerely,

Richard