Author Topic: What does it mean if an agent has sales on PM, but is not on QT?  (Read 673 times)

Offline DougD

I looked up an agent who looks like a fit for my MSWL, but can't find her on QT. She has sales on PM and seems like a legit agent. Is there a good reason behind this? Didn't want to mention her name here as this is a public forum. I've never come across this sort of thing, and would love to know if anyone has insights.

Offline jcwrites

Re: What does it mean if an agent has sales on PM, but is not on QT?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 05:44:17 PM »
Publishers voluntarily submit deal data to Pubishers' Marketplace. I don't know where QT gets its info.

Offline Munley

• Nova Scotia, Canada
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 08:50:35 PM »
There is a place on the main QT page for suggesting a listing for an agent to be on QueryTracker.

Click on AGENTS in the upper left corner and pick that option from the pull-down menu.

Offline DougD

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 08:53:11 PM »
Publishers voluntarily submit deal data to Pubishers' Marketplace. I don't know where QT gets its info.

That's fascinating. So an agent might have deals that are not on Publisher's Marketplace?

Offline DougD

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 08:54:18 PM »
There is a place on the main QT page for suggesting a listing for an agent to be on QueryTracker.

Click on AGENTS in the upper left corner and pick that option from the pull-down menu.

Thanks for responding. I asked around a bit and apparently this agency pulled out of QT, though no one was clear as to the reasons why.

Offline Miss Plum

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 11:42:29 PM »
DougD, there are indeed deals that don't get announced on Publishers Marketplace. It's like any kind of publicity thang. People have reasons to not mention a deal, or to fib about a deal, or what have you.