Author Topic: New QT Coming in early 2023!  (Read 81 times)

Offline Patrick

• Administrator
New QT Coming in early 2023!
« on: September 22, 2022, 02:31:08 PM »
It's that time again. Time to modernize and update QueryTracker, and I've decided on a complete re-write. That means there are (almost) no limits to what new features can be added.

So, if you have any thoughts about additions or changes you'd like to see, please let me know.

And, for those who don't like change (me included) rest assured, every effort will be taken to keep the new QT user interface as close to the original as possible, avoiding any steep learning curve.

Offline Tallis

Re: New QT Coming in early 2023!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 03:48:21 PM »

Hi Patrick,

No requests -- just sincere thanks for all your hard work designing, maintaining, and now updating this site.  It makes a huge difference for many of us, both as a practical/organizational aid and as a way of finding community.  Bravo, on behalf of all of us users.

Offline Talean

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 05:30:57 PM »
Only thing I can think of would be to add the option to organize your query list by responses, like you can with the basic agent search.
Designing buildings & writing stories.
www.talean.net

Offline Patrick

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 07:36:58 PM »
Thank you, Tallis.

Only thing I can think of would be to add the option to organize your query list by responses, like you can with the basic agent search.

Talean, One thing I'm planning is to combine the search page and the query list page into one. You'll have the option to easily switch between viewing it in search mode or in query list mode. So you'll still have both views. But since they are really the same page, any feature found on one will be on the other.

That's my long way of saying you'll be able to sort your query list just like you can the search page.

Offline Talean

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 09:22:26 PM »
Well, my congratulations, then. You've successfully anticipated client needs and plan to deliver.

The only further request I have is that you continue to be awesome.

Cheers!
Designing buildings & writing stories.
www.talean.net