Author Topic: Looking for beta readers/ CP for an Epic Fantasy 105k  (Read 76 times)

Offline Farfadet

Looking for beta readers/ CP for an Epic Fantasy 105k
« on: November 07, 2022, 10:10:08 AM »
Hi all I think my novel is in a pretty good place and ready to show to the world.  :eek:

If anyone wants to Beta read or switch manuscripts for honest critiques it'd be great. I'm harsh but fair, in that I will tell you the truth in a constructive manner and expect the same from a CP. Ultimately it is to make the book better!  ;D

Here's the query for anyone interested!

Three times Dinnie’s been kidnapped.

She’s a catalyst and mages need people who, like her, brim with energy in order to fuel their spells. Her tremendous potency, though, makes Dinnie a target.

Two realms vie for her power in a constant tug of war with her at its center.

A ruler promises to destroy everything unless she is brought back to his realm, the pledge enforced with monstrosities unleashed upon the world. Hence why heroes, intent on stopping the madman, abducted her. But Dinnie’s done playing their games. She wants nothing more than to escape this maddening cycle.

One ally is all she needs.

Desperate, her captors hired Ghost, a psychologically unstable deserter, to help them cross the border between realms undetected. At first, she hopes to manipulate him, but Ghost isn’t the tormented, arrogant man he seems. He considers her opinions, helps and respects her, and more importantly, doesn’t covet her power. As their friendship grows, so does Dinnie’s knowledge of herself. The insight sheds new light on her predicament.

No real choices.

Escape and doom the world, or relinquish her freedom forever to save everything she holds dear. Both are unbearable, and the outcome is cast upon her shoulders without consent.

Thanks!