Author Topic: Dear Gatekeepers  (Read 205 times)

Offline DrCCat

• (The one and only)
Dear Gatekeepers
« on: December 16, 2022, 05:05:38 AM »
I'd like to sent you this letter, but first I read your tweet on Twitter about the exploitation of the monarch butterfly and I totally liked it, I even liked it with my ghost account. Now about my book, its called: Princess Jasmine and The Queen of Place Thats Kinda Like Narnia But With No Talking Lions.

In the first chapter, we meet Princess Jasmine who is werewolf, vampire and part angel going to magical school that's almost like hogwats but no trolls. In the next chapter we meet her friends who ask, "where's Jasmine?" at least till she shows up at the end of the chapter because everyone is missing her. In the next chapter we meet the mentor character, Horsie Mc-Horse-Horse, who is had a hot bod and works out. He teaches Jasmine magic, but she masters alll the difficult spells by the end of the 4th chapter and aces her tests. Horsie Mc-Horse-Horse asks her to teach the class because she is so smart and every likes her.

Thank you in advance for your acceptance of my book
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam - attributed to General Hannibal

Offline Tabris

• I rock!
Re: Dear Gatekeepers
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 07:04:45 AM »
Dear Dr Cat,

My goodness that's totally innovative. I especially like how your main character has nothing to learn after chapter four, but please send me a synopsis so I can make sure Jasmine ends up teaching all the magical school faculty some magic techniques they never knew before she invented them. Also, can you add an epilogue where she sings and it moves all the other students to tears?

Sincerely,
Gatekeeper

PS: I've attached my contract, but I've knocked down my commission to 7% because I'm so excited to represent your work.