Author Topic: woot!  (Read 2550 times)

Offline ADLarrow

woot!
« on: September 29, 2007, 02:31:52 PM »
OK, so I haven't found an agent, I don't have a publisher, no one has asked for my ms in quite a while, however, I still have great news!  My mom is bf with the owner of a publishing company and he's agreed to read my ms!  blink.....OK so I guess some one has asked for my ms.... Wow, that sounds so wrong, having my mom get a publisher to read my book.  I'm not a spoiled little girl who gets her mommy to get her anything she wants, honest....oh poo, maybe i shouldn't have posted this....now ever one is going to think I'm a spoiled spoiled little girl.....grrr

Offline elknutswife

• Website
Re: woot!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 04:25:01 PM »
Hi spoiled little girl...I mean ADL  ;D  Just kidding  ;D  That is awesome!  It is like a lot of things in life, who you know really helps...and in this business, whatever will help open some doors is golden  :clap:  Good luck!!
Author with Entangled Publishing - I write historical romance as Michelle McLean and contemporary romance as Kira Archer. Also have a few non-fictions thrown in for fun :-)
kiraarcherbooks.com and michellemcleanbooks.com

Offline audal

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 04:57:06 PM »
And hey, if ever you want to hold any of those doors open for any of the fine folk you'll soon meet here on QT, I'm sure no one will mind!

Welcome to the site, ADL!
Quillkeepers' Tavern Management: Slingin' Cocktails & Wisecracks Since Mid-August.

Offline ADLarrow

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 12:07:06 PM »
I'll try and hold the door open.....maybe I can find one of those cartoonish cat door stops and super glue it to the floor....