Author Topic: Agencies on QT  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Legionsynch

• This is Matthew Bomer. He's my happy thought.
Agencies on QT
« on: October 05, 2007, 08:10:13 PM »
This is just a random idea, since I've been "busy" playing around with the different sorting methods for agents.  *cough*  I mean to say, researching diligently.  Yes, researching.

Anyway, my idea was this.  What about doing Agency pages, for all those lovely Agency links in the QT database to refer to?  It could contain direct links to the agents that all work for said agency, as well as the general contact information.  Right now, clicking an Agency link just takes you to that agent's page.

Unless I'm the only one that thinks that's useful, in which case I'm sure Patrick has much better things to do (like making us more Kool-Aid). :)
Witch Eyes:  Flux, Fall 2011

Offline Patrick

• Administrator
Re: Agencies on QT
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 09:33:36 PM »
Hmm.  Having a list of all agents that work for the same agency could be useful.  It could also solve another problem I have.  You see, some agencies list their clients online, but they don't say which individual agent actually reps them.  So I have no place to put those clients.  If I listed agencies separately, then I would have a place for them.

I'll have to think about the best way to incorporate it though.  In the mean time, what are some other opinions on this one?