Author Topic: QT's Cracked Crystal Ball  (Read 38025 times)

Offline Chelc

Re: QT's Cracked Crystal Ball
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 09:28:38 PM »
aahhh, I get to predict mel's future...
I see...a stranger is approaching your doorstep. your parents answer...and what's that she's doing? oh, she's waving her hand...focusing in...she says:
"you will let melanie write whenever she wants to"
they repeat in a mystified voice, "we will let melanie write whenever she wants to"
the stranger waves her hand again then says, "you will give me 5 grand"
"we will give you 5 grand"
and then the stranger *cough, chelc, cough* walks away...

Offline audal

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 09:38:06 PM »
(Editor's Note:  Mel, Chelc, you two kill me. (and that's actually not your future, btw)  Karma for the both of you)

OK, Chelc's future...

Trapped in a battle with her inner voices, Chelc locks herself in her room and stages her personal version of "Survivor," wherein she one-by-one votes her many personalities off of Chelsea Island.  However, toward the end of the game, she will accidentally vote herself off...

And only Francis will remain >:D
Quillkeepers' Tavern Management: Slingin' Cocktails & Wisecracks Since Mid-August.

Offline Chelc

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 09:39:54 PM »
(Editor's Note:  Mel, Chelc, you two kill me. (and that's actually not your future, btw)  Karma for the both of you)

OK, Chelc's future...

Trapped in a battle with her inner voices, Chelc locks herself in her room and stages her personal version of "Survivor," wherein she one-by-one votes her many personalities off of Chelsea Island.  However, toward the end of the game, she will accidentally vote herself off...

And only Francis will remain >:D

:rof2:
not...breathing...
 :rof3: :rof2: :rolf:

Offline Chelc

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 09:41:17 PM »
(that wasn't anyone's future btw...and now I need to go to bed cuz it's 9:40! oh wait, there's a late start tomorrow!!!!! YIPPIE! oh well, I need to go read the Great Gatsby anyway)

Offline audal

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2007, 09:47:06 PM »
(BREATHE, CHELC, BREATHE!)

Here - splash this on your face >  :koolaid:

OK, now down to biz...

Chelc will be closed out of the Fortune thread for refusing to tell the fortunes of others...
Quillkeepers' Tavern Management: Slingin' Cocktails & Wisecracks Since Mid-August.

Offline Miss Java

• Kristal Shaff - Fantasy Author
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 10:06:38 PM »
I see....

Wait...

It's coming....

(gasp)

A great laundry misfortune, involving red socks and pink underwear.

Offline Abigail

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 11:28:26 PM »
I see...the linguistically talented Lannie learning to speak Swahili.
Literature is alive...don't strangle it with superfluous verbiage!

Offline Abigail

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2007, 11:46:04 PM »
I see...Abi running away screaming holding her hands over her ears with Lannie chasing after her repeating every sentences in twenty different languages...the mist is closing in...and now it clears...Lannie is sitting on a throne.  They have made her Queen of the world!

Offline Kaedin

• Both my sons with Santa...
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 12:06:28 AM »
This is an easy one... Abi will be the next Orange County housewife to join the cast of Real Housewives of Orange County.  But to be accepted in to the cast she must date one of her son's friends, then inherit $50 million dollars from some distant relative... preferably in Nigeria.  Months in to production she will realize the scam about inheriting the millions and the ensuing scandal will monopolize the local media for weeks.

Offline Abigail

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 12:26:19 AM »
Kaedin dreams about her city's high school football team winning the CIF championship and moving on to he State title game and winning...but sadly, her dreams will come crashing down around her this Friday when her teams plays the oh so great Orange Lutheran...

Offline Abigail

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 12:27:52 AM »
This just in...the crystal ball showed yet a further piece to Kaedin's future...her depression will be so deep (just for a limited time) that she will spill ALL of audals deep dark secrets to everyone on QT!

Offline Kaedin

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 12:35:08 AM »
Abi will eventually realize that I don't live in MV. 

In a weak moment I will spill absolutely all of Aud's secrets to Abi... she will be shocked, horrified, amazed and in awe of them.  She will go to sleep feeling vindicated.  The next morning she will wake up, go to the local starbucks to get her coffee then trip and fall on the curb on her way out.  No worries, she'll be fine, except for the amnesia.  She will remember she found out the amazing things there are to know about Audal, but it will drive her nuts that she can't remember a single thing.  She'll spend the rest of her days in a padded rom because of it.  :wink:

Offline Abigail

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 12:47:30 AM »
...you know there are some seriously disturbing smiley's out there...

Kaedin will discover that she is really just one of aud's characters from his book that he is playing with until he can convince Zoe to come back.

Offline Kaedin

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 12:58:33 AM »
Abi will one day realize she too is a character from Aud's series.  Oops... did I just let the beans out?   :wink:  Abi will eventually admit the fact that she is the evil twin sister of his main character.  She will wreak havoc in this thread.  Perhaps this one is already coming true...    :wag:

Offline Abigail

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 03:27:01 AM »
Evil?...why, I oughta...

And Kaedin will discover that not only may she be right in her assumptions (except for the evil part)...after all "A" and "Z", Abi and Zoe...but "K" is pretty much in the middle Kaedin...it's a triplet trilogoy!

Poor aud...Zoe escaped, he let me loose, and now Kaedin is out and about too...whatever will he do?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 03:33:22 AM by Abigail »