Author Topic: Dialogue  (Read 2456 times)

Offline K.A.Bate

• Many Blessings.
Dialogue
« on: March 19, 2010, 07:20:06 PM »
For me, dialogue is my best quality as a writer.  {I've been told this by a few editors, so it's not something I arrived upon on my own.}
 But, my weakest points are the business of writing.  In short, query letters and synopsis's.   :emb:  I've been struggling with my synopsis rewrite, and have had a difficult time resisting writing the third novel.
I was wondering if some of us might exchange work.  i.e: dialogue help in return for synopsis help.

Just putting it out there.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 07:21:56 PM by K.A.Bate »
If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.~Henry Ford
Project: A Perfect Society
Book One; Hollow, finished and querying;
Book Two; Human, finished
Book Three; Whole, WIP

Offline mercy740

Re: Dialogue
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 09:37:32 PM »
Hi, KABate, I'm interested.

I've been told I'm good at getting noticed with query letters and such, and I have a distinctive 'voice'. No one has complained about my dialogue, but I'm branching into screenwriting where dialogue is everything, so yes, I would need more pairs of eyes.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Offline JayliaDarkness

• Icon and Art by Selina Fenech www.ageofenchantment
Re: Dialogue
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 08:28:19 PM »
Would you like to be crit partners?  I've been trying to work on my dialogue, but I've been told by someone I swapped stories with that it didn't flow well.  I can also help you with your query letter and synopsis.  Message me if you are interested.