Author Topic: Need Beta Reader for Women's Fiction Novel  (Read 3048 times)

Offline reasonwrites

Need Beta Reader for Women's Fiction Novel
« on: May 11, 2010, 03:57:14 PM »
Hi,

I have completed the second draft of my novel.  I'm about to start the third round of editing.  At this point, however, I'd like to have another pair of eyes read and tell me what you think of my story.  For a quick peak, you can read a couple of chapters on Authonomy.com.  Just search for A Wicked Affair.  If you're interested in reading more, please email me.  I'd like to share just a couple of chapters at a time.

Here's the premise:

Syeesha, a struggling law student, is hired by a rich political wife to seduce her husband. Will she sell her soul for money?

Syeesha Green is a 30-year-old struggling law student who isn’t having much success with her current career goals. After growing up a rich kid who is suddenly living in lower middle-class hell in Brooklyn, she is determined to become successful, no matter the cost.

Jade McCann, is a politician’s wife who is about to get dumped by her wealthy husband. But Jade has become accustomed to living the high life and isn’t ready to go back to her humble beginnings quite so soon. When she discovers the only way to break the pre-nuptial agreement - thereby giving her access to half his wealth - is to prove he’s having an affair, she seeks out a woman who will be too tempting for her husband to resist.

Rodney McCann is a political star with an appetite for money and sex. In his world, it isn’t a matter of which secret will ruin him, it’s a matter of who will ruin him first.