Author Topic: Need a couple of betas after major edits  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Alniah

Need a couple of betas after major edits
« on: September 03, 2010, 07:05:48 PM »
Ok so I made major changes to my novel Born T Die and I really need a fewbetaa to tell me what they honestly think. It is a YA dystopia/SF with some romance. I would love to swap a full read. Preferably I am open to Sf, paranormal, horror...a lot of different genres so please PM me if interested. Thanks a bunch !!!!!!
"If the doctor told me I had six minutes to live, I'd type a little faster." Isaac Asimov.

Offline Alniah

Re: Need a couple of betas after major edits
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 08:27:03 AM »
Anybody???  ???
"If the doctor told me I had six minutes to live, I'd type a little faster." Isaac Asimov.

Offline violet

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 01:16:52 PM »
I'd be willing to look at the first three chapters (or 50 pages). I'm not sure I have time to commit to more, unfortunately.

Offline gypsyjules

• Gypsy in my soul
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 10:02:02 PM »
I would be willing to look at your manuscript if you would want to do the same for my adult paranormal romance.  If you still need someone, just message me!
jules

Offline hbot

• Heather's Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 01:01:59 AM »
I'd love to swap.  Mine is YA dystopia too, have some interest from agents, but the last half hasn't been critiqued very much, I'd love some more input.  I'm a grad student, good at grammer and overall plot and character stuff.  I'll message you my email address and you can send it so I can give it a read through.

-Heather