Author Topic: James Fitzgerald Agency  (Read 3435 times)

Offline audal

James Fitzgerald Agency
« on: July 05, 2007, 10:43:11 AM »
Hello all -- terrific site -- kudos to Patrick.

I'm posting this here because I figured it might be spotted sooner.  Just was wondering... The QT address (as well as AQ address & many other resources) have a different mailing AND email address for submissions to this agency.  So does the go-with-the-website rule still apply when said website is so greatly outnumbered?

Also, while I'm here... Anyone have any experience with Anne Garrett there at the Agency?

Thank you... A.
Quillkeepers' Tavern Management: Slingin' Cocktails & Wisecracks Since Mid-August.

Offline Patrick

• Administrator
Re: James Fitzgerald Agency
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 10:49:47 AM »
Thank you audall for pointing this out.  I think it is best to go with the address as posted on the agent's site.  In fact I will update the listing for this agent and change the address and email accordingly. 

Why can't these agents just stay in one place?

Offline Patrick

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 10:57:59 AM »
OK, I updated their listing. 

This is why I say to always research the agent before you send off a query.  You never know what may have changed.

Offline audal

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 11:14:00 AM »
No problem... And thanks to you, Patrick, for the uber-speedy reply.

I'm usually ridiculously diligent when it comes to doing research & homework.  This almost always results in discovering that any agent under the microscope is both the best agent for my novel, as well as the worst.  'Tis the bane of the too-much-information-age... But sites like these go a long way toward consolidating the useful info.

So.  About Anne Garrett... Anyone? 

<cricket, cricket>
Quillkeepers' Tavern Management: Slingin' Cocktails & Wisecracks Since Mid-August.

Offline Patrick

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 11:17:33 AM »
Sorry, I don't know anything about Anne Garrett that isn't already on the site.  But someone else must. Come on people. Speak up.