QueryTracker Community
January 21, 2018, 02:25:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QT on Agent Blog  (Read 6755 times)
gypsygurl
Global Moderator

« on: March 02, 2008, 12:38:30 PM »

Just thought you guys would like this!  Colleen Lindsay, a new agent with FinePrint has a link to her QT page on her blog! http://theswivet.blogspot.com/2007/01/submission-guidelines.html

Check out the first chapters of Vial Things on Instafreebie! https://www.instafreebie.com/free/zyCB8

Repped by Rosemary Stimola
MarvaD

MG/YA Fantasy

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 12:48:18 PM »

Interesting.  I've noticed that many publications link Duotrope, too.  It's only a matter of time.
Abigail

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 01:02:17 PM »

clap

Literature is alive...don't strangle it with superfluous verbiage!
EJRuek

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 01:26:19 PM »

Very good news for QT.  I'm very happy for Patrick.  He MORE than deserves it.

Patrick
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 02:22:32 PM »

We are starting to get noticed, it's very exciting, and I have all of you to thank. 

Kook-Aid is on me  Kool-Aid

(Oh, speaking of Kool-Aid, those "other" guys aren't on the blog, did you notice?)

In fact, the QT database is getting so big that my host provider contacted me and requested I move our database to their new (and faster) server.  I consider this a sign of success.  But it also means I will have to shut down the site for about an hour to do it.  I'm going to try to do it later tonight when fewer people are on.
Abigail

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 02:38:12 PM »

We are starting to get noticed, it's very exciting, and I have all of you to thank. 

(Oh, speaking of Kool-Aid, those "other" guys aren't on the blog, did you notice?)

In fact, the QT database is getting so big that my host provider contacted me and requested I move our database to their new (and faster) server.  I consider this a sign of success.  But it also means I will have to shut down the site for about an hour to do it.  I'm going to try to do it later tonight when fewer people are on.

Patty Cakes...this is awesome news indeed!!! Grin clap

Literature is alive...don't strangle it with superfluous verbiage!
Cole Gibsen

April 28th, 2015

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 06:45:53 PM »

hee hee Evil

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face,and rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, may no spiders fall on your head.

blog: www.colegibsen.blogspot.com
JeanneT

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 10:14:29 PM »

Way to go, Patrick!  clap

You have done an absolutely fantastic job with QT.

Wings of Evil YA Fantasy Novel--Only 99 Cents
Freedom's Sword Scottish Historical Novel - $2.99
Writing and More
justwrite

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 11:31:51 AM »

Yay, Patrick!!! I'm proud to be one of your early adopters (and logo developers). I just want to tell you what you've done with the new site is totally awesome and I can't wait to start querying again!!! (soon and hopefully I'll get an agent before my one year anniversary on QT in June!).

gypsygurl
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 10:05:33 AM »

How ironic is it that Lege signed with her.... From everything I've seen and heard and read, she's a killer agent too, totally on the ball. 

Check out the first chapters of Vial Things on Instafreebie! https://www.instafreebie.com/free/zyCB8

Repped by Rosemary Stimola
justwrite

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 12:27:16 PM »

Well, hey, since one of our very own is now her client, maybe she'd like to make a guest appearance Q and A on here?

Patrick?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: