Author Topic: Sorry I Shot You, Deer  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Alien

• A large "tale" is a happy ending.
Sorry I Shot You, Deer
« on: March 07, 2008, 10:16:47 PM »
Hello. I am a good rider and I herd you was lookin for fictionary stuff. Am fixin to send you my “Sorry I Shot You, Deer” book.

She weren’t doing nothing but watering at the hole but that’s under the new bridge now. If’n she’d taked it outta the crick Ida letter be.
But I shot her. And oncet she was ded I shot her in the same spot soes I could write like it was reel and slow motion like. I read it now and agin. Been a comfort in cold evenings when the hard winds nettle me fierce. I think it’s a high time I did some sharon, ain’t never done that afore.

Hopin y’all got the necessaries to print it on up.

Spose ewell be as tickelt as my relations when it gits under yer snoot. Send my earnins to the commissary under the name Fletcher. Better put Gus on that. There’s lotsa Fletchers round here and they ain’t opposed to filchin if’n the opportunity gives out.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 10:23:45 PM by Alien »

Offline Nostrabuttus

• Jack LaBloom Romance Writer or Maybe Not
Re: Sorry I Shot You, Deer
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 10:32:33 PM »
Here is one more example of a writer ignoring Lukeman's three paragraph rule.

Author of humorous short stories, mainstream suspense, mystery, and thriller novels.

https://jmdavisauthor.wordpress.com/
Twitter: @jmdavisauthor
http://jacklabloom.blogspot.com/

Offline Alien

• A large "tale" is a happy ending.
Re: Sorry I Shot You, Deer
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 11:05:40 PM »
Don't come a beggin fer no passel a corn if'n yer harvest goes south. We got mouths a full a nice enough things to say without a worrying about fillin the bitter likes of yer hammy lips. When you hitch yerself of'n yer high horse, I'll be awaitin fer ya Mr. Per-Snickity breeches. Gonna intraduce ya to my waterin hole.