Author Topic: Looking for a critique partner or beta reader Literary / Women's Fiction  (Read 2433 times)

Offline onceupon

• C. L. Howland
I write literary fiction, leaning towards women's fiction.  I would love to find a critique partner or group to exchange work with for critique.  I live in rural Vt. and the closest writing group is 80 miles away.  If anyone is interested please let me know.
Thanks. 
THE NORTHAM SERIES

My Mother Grows Wallflowers
Release Fall 2016

Legacy of a Wallflower

To Thee I Sing

Current WIP: The Great Sperm Caper

Twitter: @clhowland

Offline Liz

• eseckman.blogspot.com
chowland,
I live in rural WV and don't have access to a critique group either, so I'd love to swap. I write romance, but I am hearing from agents that it may be more along the lines of women's fiction because it doesn't follow the set 'romance' formula. Over on the query tracker main site I am truegrit. I have gotten a few  nibbles on my story, a whole lot of rejections and I think I need some honest feedback to get me over the hump. So if you're still in need, let me know!
Liz
If at first you don't succeed, write, write again. :)
www.eseckman.blogspot.com

Offline perridox

I also live in a rural area--Western Massachusetts. Although I have a small monthly writing group, I'd love to swap with you. My novel is also literary/women's fiction. Maybe we can help each other out.

Offline Liz

• eseckman.blogspot.com
I just saw this...so not used to the how to of all gadgets on this site! My email is listed (I think...eseckman@ymail.com, if not)  if you want to send me something to read, I'd love to have a critique partner. I have been getting requests for partials that don't pan out, so I am getting really frustrated and need the extra eyes.  I use word...I like it best because I can make comments as I read.
If at first you don't succeed, write, write again. :)
www.eseckman.blogspot.com