QueryTracker Community
November 18, 2017, 02:15:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Note: This forum uses different usernames and passwords than those of the main QueryTracker site. 
Please register if you want to post messages.

This forum is also accessible by the public (including search engines).
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another fantastic place to get your query critiqued  (Read 1453 times)
tenacious

« on: July 25, 2011, 10:26:07 PM »

I wanted to share a great new site I found.  At http://querygoblin.blogspot.com you can get your anonymous query critiqued!  It's just one person doing it but she does a good job.  She just did mine (Query #24), go take a look.  I will be mentioning her on my blog, http://traceywood-author.blogspot.com/ (brand new, whoo hoo) where I hope to put lots of similarly helpful stuff. Please drop in if you get the chance. And thanks QT, what a great resource this is.  I think most of us feel we can never get too much helpful criticism.

Amaryllis

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 08:59:23 AM »

Thanks for the link! It looks like another kind and gentle place to get a fresh take on a query! 
RalucaB

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 12:28:09 PM »

I just posted mine a few minutes ago. Also tried QueryShark, but that one's really popular and I'm not expecting her to choose mine...

Thanks for the link!
Robbin

Never Give Up!

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 04:15:32 PM »

Tenacioius, Thanks!  I just posted my as well. She did a great job tightening up your query - love the voice Smiley  Nice work.
saturn

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 08:29:34 AM »

Thanks for the tip. I just posted mine too. Karma to you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: